Charming Happy Valley Traditional
4 Bed | 3.5 Bath | 3136± Sq. Ft. Main House +
625± Sq. Ft. Pool/Guest House with Full Bath and Kitchenette
.46± Acre Lot
Click below to view:
Tucked at the end of a cul-de-sac, in the heart of Happy Valley, this charming traditional exudes gracious, single-level living in a private, serene setting perfect for entertaining, play and daily enjoyment.
Experience beautiful light and views through large picture windows in addition to other interior highlights that include open living and dining spaces, high ceilings, an updated entertainer’s kitchen, and a spacious primary suite. The backyard oasis showcases stunning gardens, pool, spa, built-in fireplace with seating, waterfall, and detached pool house with murphy bed, kitchenette and full bath.
The nearly half-acre, level property sits in the heart of Lafayette’s prestigious Happy Valley neighborhood with a convenient cut-through to the path that leads to award-winning Happy Valley Elementary. In addition, this home’s convenient location is only minutes away from BART, Hwy. 24, downtown Lafayette, the Lafayette Reservoir, Oakwood Athletic Club, and top-rated Acalanes District schools (Happy Valley Elementary, Stanley Middle, Acalanes High).
- Expansive living room with pitched celling, gas fireplace and large picture windows with views of Happy Valley
- Spacious, light-filled formal dining room
- Updated kitchen features a central island with marble counter and bar seating, stainless appliances (Thermador oven, Dacor warming drawer, Viking range with Modern-Air vent, Bosch dishwasher), shaker-style cabinets, quartz counters, cocktail bar with mini-fridge and freezer, and French doors to backyard
- Family room with gas fireplace, granite tile hearth, recessed flatscreen nook, and powder bath
- Primary suite with high ceilings, bay window, French doors to the backyard, walk-in closet with organizers, and en suite bath with marble tile floors, glass shower stall, jetted tub, and dual sink vanity
- Junior suite with hardwood floors, built-in speakers, and full en suite bath
- Two secondary bedrooms share the full hallway bath with dual sink vanity, skylight, ceramic tile, and exterior door (great for pool use!)
- Laundry room with sink and storage cabinets
- Pool house with built-in media center, stone tile floors, large Pella sliding door, kitchenette with granite counters, sink, SubZero fridge, dual SubZero wine fridges, built-in speakers, Murphy bed, and bathroom with pebble floors and stall shower
- Tranquil backyard with waterfall, spa, pool with automatic cover, vine-covered outdoor fireplace, built-in Viking grill, level lawn, raised garden bed with irrigation, and steps to a charming swing bench and trellis with views of the surrounding valley
- Two-car garage with epoxy floors
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Hardwood floors, alarm system, built-in speakers, Pella doors, and fresh interior paint
- Exterior Highlights Include: Solar panels for pool, exposed aggregate driveway and patio, colorful landscaping, level lawn, and manicured gardens
- Wonderful cul-de-sac location with a cut-through path to Happy Valley Road and Happy Valley Elementary School
No Open Houses and No Broker Tours. According to CCAR guidelines, residential viewings may only occur virtually, or, if virtual viewing is not feasible and the residence is unoccupied, by appointment only with no more than two visitors from the same household and one person showing the unit. All parties to sign Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration prior to any showing and all parties to follow suggested sanitation guidelines. Please contact Listings@DanaGreenTeam.com for additional virtual marketing and any other questions.
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.